Friday, August 4, 2006

The Epic begins.................................................


Today i.e., 5th of August is a day to remember in the world's history. From today onwards, a new name is arising, a new epic is about to begin, a journey of a person to save the world from the clutches of greed and dishonesty is about to begin, a trip around the world to unravel the angels from daemons is about to begin.............

Sorry, I forgot to warn you people, "This blog was brought to you by spicy telecom. In association with Gipsi, Poka Bala, Bilips, YelGee, SeeMen's, and Media Partners Clocks of India, Indian wrong times."

"All characters in this blog is purely fictious and resemblance with person live or dead is purely co-incidential". "Viewers Discretion Required... Parental guidance necessary"........."Mutual funds are a subject matter of solicition, please read the offer documents carefully before investing"

Hey - where did this come from??? (me in confused state)

Anyways forget that............

I have warned you enough..... Back to the introduction

Well... I know that after such a introduction, everybody(refers to readers - if at all someone reads my blog) is not at all thinking that I am narrating my story. Did you ever guess that??? I guess not..... Right?!!!!!! ;-)

From today onwards I will be scripting my story in this blog. This was a trailer......... Hope I enjoy writing......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GR8 Start Anand... Keep Going.... My Best Wishes...!!! Ur Interview story is too interesting (though i have heard it before)... ;-) ...

Di said...

congrats.... :-)!!!!!

Bharath said...

Congratulations on your new blog..hope we get interesting things to read from now on :-)

Morpheus said...

You got 5 of them in a single day.... What else do you need?

Anonymous said...

congrats yaar... this ll make a great autobiography some day.. but they ll show it in history channel anyway after 10 years... cheers!!

Prabhu