Saturday, August 5, 2006

Chapter Three
My Family

Like most of them have(cant generalise to everyone ;-)), I too have a Dad and a Mom. I have a brother -an elder one. He again is in the corporate world. He has been my idol (Is it because my dad always insisted me to walk in his steps or is it because he always wanted to achieve something in life??? I am unable to figure out the reason). I think 2nd option should be correct. What say?

My parents are always there for me in times of joy. In times of crisis too they were there for me, but had to listen to their scoldings first and later they help me out. (Happens in every house right??)

My native place is Surathkal near Mangalore. I hardly go there to meet my Grandmother. Last time I went was in March 2005 I guess. But I like Mangalore. What I dont like is that I feel bored sitting all day long in the old house, restricted to go out to roam around near the forest around our house there.

I wont go into the details about my family. But I think this part is getting boring. Let me finish this here.

No comments: