Saturday, August 5, 2006

Chapter Two
Me - As I see

I am a very friendly guy. Most people have said this too... I like to help people and you know what. I always have a smile on my face even when I am in "not so feeling great" mood. I dont know why?!!!!! As one of my friend says "Aansu ge kheemat unse kya poochthe ho, jo har baat pe rothe hain... Iska kheemat to wohi bata sakhthe hain joh Gham mein bhi hasthe hain"..... I think I belong to this category.....the latter one........... ;-)

As one of the forwards which describes a Arian( I am an Arian) "A parent will find it hard to keep up with the Aries boy; he has tremendous reserves of energy. He usually has a fiery temper and can be dangerous when aroused. He is one of the most dynamic people around. Occasionally his haste will get him into trouble, or even accidents. The Aries teen views life as one long competition, and always struggles to come out on top. This, combined with his impulsiveness, often leads to frustration. He is a born leader and always rushes to take charge. Be it the football team or the local cricket club, you will find him in a position of authority. The Aries lad can be a bit self-centred at times due to his need to have things his way. He is a bit of a pioneer and wants to chart his own career. When presented with a challenge, he will be the first to jump up and accept it. Strength, determination, initiative, energy and courage are his greatest strengths. This boy is certainly going places." Courtesy : Gunda(as we call him)

This is the only mail which has described me perfectly. Atleast 95% is true in this one.

I have a great circle of friends. I have atleast 1000 friends whom I can categorise from Acquaintance to very good friends. But only a handful of them have made it into "best friend" category. I am blessed to have such friends.

2 comments:

Bharath said...

"Aansu ge kheemat unse kya poochthe ho, jo har baat pe rothe hain... Iska kheemat to wohi bata sakhthe hain joh Gham mein bhi hasthe hain" wah wah...kya baat hai..but mention that u belong to the latter category...people might mistake it to the former one ;-)

Morpheus said...

Oh... Tht too is there. right?!!! Thanks for reminding me..... :-)