Saturday, August 5, 2006

Chapter One
My Introduction

For those of you who want to know about me, I have updated my profile. For those of you, who want to know more about me, there is my e-mail ID, you can feel free to mail me. For those of you who want to know much more about me, I have given my IM ID - you can add me anytime.For those of you who want much much more details-Sorry, I cant give my address and phone number. I have taken so much loan and am worried about the lenders...... ;-)

Well, actually there is nothing interesting about me to say..... But I will make a serious attempt in making this blog interesting....... One more thing to say about myself is that I dont have a great English. Grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, kindly adjust. So, I request you to make some assumptions to proceed forward if you are stuck up somewhere.

Coming to my introduction - I was born and brought-up in Bangalore. Studied in Florence School in Basaveshwaranagar, PU in KLE and Engineering in University Visweshwaraiah College of Engineering. After 18 years of struggle and hardships, sincere dedication and hardwork, (18 years - right from pre-nursery to completion of my engineering), I have a graduation certificate in my hand. I have been an above average student all of my life, managing above distinction somehow till now. Have no plans for future studies right now........ Hoping not to have one in future either.... This was a brief about my educational background.

About my profession, you would have guessed it by now... A Engineer, in Bangalore, what else can it be right?!!!!!! I have not yet stepped into it, but will be doing it soon.

Entering into the corporate world - a boring world as people say. A little tensed about what would happen to a tiny personality like mine when compared to the massively growing world(technology-wise).

2 comments:

Di said...

u'll b fine.. :-)

Bharath said...

he he.. see.. the oracle made her prophesy..what else you need dude??? ;-)