Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Chapter Nine

Hmm........ I think many people were waiting for me to write a post. I think my blog is in popular demand... [:-D]....... Hmm........ So, today(Jan17th2007), I am sitting jobless in my seat after a looooooooooong time. Finished all my work and have no other thing to do than to help others in setting up their work. But I am toooooooo lazy to do it.

Last week watched the movie Guru. Now after watching tht movie, I am in a dialemma, that if I start a company, do I need to follow him or not?!!!!!!! I want to be successful, but not at the cost of breaking laws. But who cares, I dont have money to start a company and right now and I think, I am pretty much successful.

Man, this is life......... Getup early, do some exercise, get ready, go to office at 9, work till 8 in the night, go home, watch TV, play with kittens(7 of them) till I sleep, hear some music just before I sleep. This is like a daily schedule which never changes, exept "play with kittens" part. Tht wont be right always (because kittens wont be kittens always). Well I think I regained my PJ narrating capability. I thought I had almost forgot tht talent after my trip to Yana.

Oh. Yana.... I havent said anything about Yana's trip.......... Well I think this will be next post......

4 comments:

Di said...

oh ya! how are ur kittens doin?!! :)

Strider said...

u exercise? seriously??

matte hengo hotte bartaide?? :O
magane nija bariyo! ;-)

SeePearrl said...

hmm ..so Guru inspired you to start up a company ?
Quite Gud ..i must watch it :)

Morpheus said...

Yep...... I started exercising for this very own reason..... Hotte kammi maadakke.... :-)

Yes.... Guru inspired me quite a bit.