Sunday, January 28, 2007

Chapter Ten contd.
Yana Trip Day-Two

We got up at around 6 a.m in the morning. Actually we were forced to wake up at 6 a.m. We had to finish our morning duties near the seashore itself as there were no public toilets nearby. This was fun. We roamed around in search of a place which was quite far from the other person. I know it was quite disgusting, but we couldnt expect anything more from them too.


We were ready at around 8.00 a.m in the morning and as soon as we had our breakfast left for Yana. It was around 60 km from that Dhareshwar. While going to Yana, one of the Buses tyre got punctured and we were forced to walk for around 5 km. We were all tired from the previous day's trek and we were asked to go to Yana by walk, and on top of it, the weather was quite sunny. But i loved to walk in that road. It was quite beautiful with so much greenery around you which you would never think of it while you are in Bangalore. So, after a tiresome walk for around 90 mins, we reached the place. The place simply awestrucked me. I was standing there with my jaws wide open watching the beauty of the rocks. The rock formation from volcanic eruptions just amazed me. Wow!!!! I said. Moved near the rocks to have a closer look. I just stood there stunned lookin at the beauty of the rocks. I watched the rocks in almost all the possible angles but I felt like looking at it. I guess even a lady wont be that beautiful. This is called the beauty of the nature.

We were there till 2o'clock in the afternoon and we left for OM Beach. The coolest place in Karnataka. For those of you who don't know the specialty of OM Beach, then read this - It is a portion of Florida which had been attached to karnataka coast which hosts lots and lots of foreigners year round. Beautiful babes in BIKINIS hang out in hot sun. So, heaven on coast ;-)
As soon as I saw beautiful babes, I took out my camera to shoot the beauties of nature.... But BEEEEEP the camera sounded. Shit!!!!! The battery was low...... Nothing could be done about it. So, I had to only take the photo in my memories.... :-( ...... OK.. Back to the story.....
To remind you the occasion, it was 31st Dec. So, more babes in the beach. We all stood there staring at people and grasping the beauty of nature. ;-) Guys and girls, please dont misunderstand - we were comparing some of the coastal beauties with the beauty of Yana.

Hmm.... We went to a hotel near the seashore and we all had a great meal on the new year's eve. Had a drink and enjoyed the night. But, our happiness and the joy we were having in OM Beach was spoilt by the trip organiser. He had already booked for dinner at a hotel near Dhareshwar Beach and we all were supposed to go there and have our new year celebration in that beach. So, disheartened, we left for Dhareshwar beach. And by the time we reached the hotel, it was 12 a.m. Shit!!!!! Was the reaction. We hugged each other and wished each other feeling dissappointed that we had to leave that pretty place and celebrate the new year in a hotel. Anyways, the new year was welcomed by all of us. We tried to burn the crackers in vain because it refused to lighten up. We boarded the bus at around 12:30 in the night saying goodbye to a memorable trip.

In the journey, we played Dumb Charades and had lots of fun. We reached Bangalore at around 11 a.m. Wished adieu to all the great friends who were so friendly with me, who never reacted with me as a stranger, even though I was a stranger to them, who treated me equally as one among themselves and who are still in contact with me. I really thank them for a wonderful trip.
That was the end of the story.

Thats all folks.

3 comments:

Di said...

:) nice one..btw R told me of how ur camera managed to ditch u at the beach :D u shud have writtn that too..

Morpheus said...

Thank you.... yes.... Updated even that part as per your demand.Couldnt write in much detail.....

fling said...

i see u have been having fun. trip and all. and hot babes haan. lol

i updated my blog too. was out of words for a while.