Sunday, February 25, 2007

This was a forced post... One of my friend had tagged me. So, had to fill this.

Three things that scare me:
1. Thinking about my future.
2. Thinking about my past.
3. My neighbour
Three people who make me laugh:
1. Paresh Rawal
2. My college friends
3. Mirror
Three things I love:
1. Bikes
2. Babes
3. Bhel Puri
Three things I hate:
1. Irritating characters
2. Asking personal things
3. Backbiting
Three things I don’t understand:
1. Ladki junta. Self explainatory. ;-) (Agree with Strider)
2. Whats so special in innovation
3. How does Hrithik manage to hold the spoon with 6 fingers!!!!
Three things on my desk:
1. Computer
2. Headphones
3. My head, banging on the desk
Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Listening to Tera bin nahin lagta by Nushrat Fateh Ali Khan
2. Updating my blog
3. chatting with my friend
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Marry
2. ***** ;-)
3. Have kids.
Three things I can do:
1. Smile
2. Make people smile
3. Crack absolutely wierd jokes.
Three things you should listen to:
1. Linkin Park
2. What boss says
3. To your innerself
Three things you should never listen to:
1. Parents ;-)
2. Bura math suno as suggested by 3rd monkey of Gandhi
3. Me ofcourse
Three things I’d like to learn:
1. Programming
2. Swimming
3. All adventerous sport escpecially river rafting.
Three favourite foods:
1. Pani Poori - all time favorites
2. Salad (Fruit / veg)
3. Pizzas
Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Coffee - Hot and cold
2. Boost
3. Badam
Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Ishq Vishq Pyar Vyar - Used to come in DD2 - story of 4 eligible bachelors trying to impress some girls who used to come to dance class near their office
2. Dekh Bhai Dekh - A complete hilarious serial.
3. Asterix and Obelix series, Tintin series. - crazy about them

I guess I am done with it.

3 comments:

Strider said...

thanks for taking the tag up!!
hope ki tune enjoy kiya ise likhte hue! :)

Di said...

y are u scared of ur neighbour!!! :O

fling said...

hey y did u delete that comment on my blog? do keep ur id. i will add u later. when im through with my posts. i promise.

by the way, y r u scared of ur neighbor? nice tag though. was fun reading.